Thursday, 5 November 2015

Invisible Reading Girl

On reading books you don't like.

If like me you are the kind of person to struggle through a book to the bitter end even if you aren't enjoying it all that much, then it can be easy to relate to the fact that some books just aren't enjoyable to finish.

There have been very few occasions where I have disliked a book enough to just stop and put it down and start some thing else, but it has happened.

I have a few books this semester that I am just not enjoying and if I were reading for fun I would have stopped at this stage. However, I need to finish these books.

It's strange to think how something you can love so much, reading in this case, can turn into a form of torture when you are forced through it. The worst kind because it is the thing you love. Ah the struggles of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment